domenica 24 aprile 2011

Easter Bunny with a touch of evil

Once there was an Easter Bunny who was just walking down a street, minding its own business.



Walked and walked, at a certain point it met a tiger which wounded it and then said "Sorry I didn't mean to harm you, it's been a misfortune!" - "Ok" - said the Bunny - "No problem just try and be more careful next time, ok?" - "Yes, yes for sure, I still beg for your pardon little creature!" - said the big cat and disappeared in the mist.



Then it met a lion, which almost ate one of its long ear away and then said "Oh sorry delightful being, it was not my intention to provoke you pain, 'twas casual!" - "Oh what a day!" - said the rabbit - "But it's okay I'm sure you didn't want to maim me, just please be a little more focused next time, ok?" - "Certainly my dearest friend of the carrots, I'll surely pay more attention to my deeds, thanks for your understanding!" - spoke the king of the forests and faded in the fog.



Walked and walked again and met a poisonous serpent, which bit it with its sharp tooth and injected the innocent white and pure animal with its venom, then said "Oops I did it again! What a terrible mistake, how could I spit my lethal fluid into your sweet hairy body, forgive me, that was an accident!" - "I'm starting to think that today is not my lucky day" - said what remained of the bunny - "Don't you care about me I will be fine, but please try to have a better demeanour next time, ok?" - "Yes trust me, I'll do my best, thanks for not being enraged with me" - said the sibilant one, while quickly crawled away.



Then it spotted a manhunter and by chance it killed him pretty violently. - "Fuck I was pissed off, didn't want to become a gentle Easter meal, ok to be patient and shit, but there's a limit 4 everything!"


And it kept on walking and walking.

Nessun commento: